“Karen, you are a word wizard. This is great.”
If you’ve ever submitted a technical proposal in response to an RFP, you know how complex, challenging, and time consuming the process can be. For businesses without much proposal writing experience, it can be tough to know where to begin, let alone whether you’re shaping a proposal that will help your company stand out and win. Companies with plenty of experience may simply not have the time or desire to handle it themselves.
Companies usually find themselves needing to write a technical proposal to win the business of an organization or government agency that has issued an RFP (Request for Proposal), RFQ (Request for Quote), or RFI (Request for Information) as part of its buying process.
You know how complex, challenging, and time consuming it can be to put together an RFP proposal. You know your business, your product or service, and your team, and you know what you do well; yet, when you craft your proposal, you not only need to be able to convey that information to others, but you also have to be able to persuade a bunch of people you don’t know that yours is the best company for the job.
What I can do for you:
- Custom proposal writing and editing
- Revise / refine a proposal you’ve already written but would like improved
- Pre-proposal review
- Develop proposal outline and layout
- Content creation
- Development of new content (based on input from SMEs and existing company materials)
- Refinement / customization of existing proposal content and / or company materials
- Cover letter and executive summary
- Preparation of final proposal documents
Contact me, and let’s talk about how I can help.