“I absolutely love it. …I think it is perfect.”
White papers are persuasive documents that describe a problem and present a solution about a topic relevant to your industry and your potential clients. The term “white paper” grew from the term “white book,” an official report usually bound in white and issued by a government. Though they have their origins in government, white papers have become common tools used by businesses to sell or introduce products or services.
White papers educate readers and help them make decisions. They don’t traditionally pitch a product or service; rather, they pose a problem and provide information that can help solve that problem. They engage prospective clients by offering helpful tips and advice while ultimately making the case that your company’s products or services are the best, without explicitly promoting them.
As a writer with a Ph.D., I deliver robust research capabilities and solid writing chops.
When you come to me for your white paper writing, you can expect:
- A document that’s insightful, easy to read, and highly persuasive
- Original content based on research, interviews, and / or company-provided materials
- Professionalism and a product that meets and exceeds your expectations
- Strong delivery of your company’s key messages
- A white paper that informs, motivates, and generates income for your organization
- Analyze and work with research provided by your company
- Carry out original research
- Conduct interviews and gather information from your subject matter experts (SMEs)
- Develop, write, edit, proofread, and refine a custom white paper that meets your needs
Contact me, and let’s talk about how I can help.